About the Summit
The 3rd edition of the World Agri-Tech South America Summit will bring together over 400 global leaders from across the agri-food value chain to cement the region’s role as a global agriculture powerhouse.
Held on June 28-29, the summit will combine a physical event at the Renaissance Hotel in São Paulo with a smart virtual platform to connect our in-person attendees with international participants joining us online. Through interactive panels, breakout roundtables and 1-1 meetings, the summit will draw a bigger network than ever before for two days of dialogue and deal-making.
The most influential growers, agribusinesses, food corporates, start-ups, investors, and government agencies will unite to shine a spotlight on South America’s growing agri-food innovation ecosystem, and highlight the partnerships needed for fast-tracking solutions to the field and scaling sustainable food production.
With a regional content focus and international delegation, the summit offers an invaluable platform for sharing best practice, making new connections, and forming long-lasting business partnerships.
An expert speaking faculty will tackle the critical issues of 2022 and the decade ahead:
- Sustainable Agriculture: Developing an Integrated Approach to Environmental, Economic & Social Resilience
- Carbon Sequestration: Standardising Measurement & Verification
- Biologicals: Sustainable Input Solutions Driving Innovation in Crop Protection and Nutrition
- Digital Transformation: Accelerating the Adoption and Integration of Smart Field Systems
- Rural Connectivity: Implementing a Strategy for Full Digital Enablement
- Supply Chain Traceability: Connecting the Dots from Farm to Fork
- AgriFinTech: De-Risking the Farmer to Unlock New Finance Streams
- Farmer Spotlight: Exploring Innovation, Investment and Collaboration Strategies
- Sustainable Proteins: Investigating the Impact of Growing Global Demand
- Online Marketplaces: Evaluating the Changing Role of the Ag Retailer
- Impact Investment: Designing ESG-Centric Investment and Finance Models
- Collaboration & Partnerships: Creating A Consortium for Secure and Open Knowledge Exchange
All content will be available to watch on demand for a month after the summit.