The World Agri-Tech South America Summit brought the agri-food community to São Paulo on June 20-21 to tackle the biggest challenges in agriculture and food in exciting and innovative ways.
In its fourth year, the summit boasted an audience of local and international stakeholders in South America’s flourishing agri-food ecosystem, as well as an expert speaking faculty comprised of growers, agribusinesses, food corporates, start-ups, investors, and government agencies.
Providing a bird’s-eye view of how technologies are increasing productivity for some of the largest farming systems in the world, the summit explored how new investments, collaborations and distribution systems are helping bring advanced agri-tech solutions to scale.
From biologicals and soil health to carbon markets and fintech, the in-depth agenda showcased the vast potential of this region to drive a global transition to sustainable and climate-smart farming practices.
Complementing the main plenarywas a full schedule of interactive breakout sessions, networking receptions, and 1-1 meetings to make it easier and faster to exchange ideas and identify future partners.
With a regional content focus and international delegation, the summit offers an invaluable platform for sharing best practice, making new connections, and forming long-lasting business relationships.
Join us in São Paulo in June 18-19, 2024 for an unmissable week of agri-food thought leadership and golden networking opportunities.
Building Sustainability and Profitability at Scale – Key Themes for 2023:
- Climate-Smart Production: Building environmental and economic resilience in farming
- Biologicals: Harnessing nature to create more resilient and profitable products
- The Digitized Farm: Increasing the scale and adoption of smart farming solutions
- From Farm to Cloud: Capitalizing on increased rural connectivity
- Distribution: Accessing new channels to drive technologies and services to farmers
- Smart Commodities: Enabling supply chain traceability from farm to fork
- Agri-Fintech: De-risking finance for farmers and the value-chain via digital platforms
- Future Crops: Overcoming barriers to gene editing and new breeding technologies
- Farmer Spotlight: Accelerating innovation through field trials and collaboration
- ESG Finance: Unlocking new sources of investment for the growing agtech ecosystem